AFTER BUYING SEVERAL BRAND NEW CARS FROM RK TOYOTA, ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH THE SERVICES AND ALL MANAGEMENT TEAM, BUT THIS TIME I GOT THE WORST FINANCING MANAGER (MARVIN THOMPSON) EVERY, HE'S A d***, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND AS LONG AS HE STAYS AT rk THAT WILL BE MY LAST VISIT EVER, AND I WILL BE SURE TO LET MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY KNOW THE SAME, MR.MARVIN YOU NEED CUSTOMER, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, YOU NEED TO CRASH COURSE ON KNOWING WHO YOU SERVE.

when customers ask for help, and if you don't like to help, then leave your profession, do something you love, and not something that makes you miserable, and in return, you make everyone's live ***.if the owners of rk saw how you treat your customers, i'll be anything you won't have a job anymore.

Had an Experience with RK Toyota?

Comments

Hampton, Virginia, United States #719956

Had the same experience with this guy, and with Hank Simons, total *** holes, actually every person i have dealt with at RK was rude and unprofessional, i am really unhappy with how i was treated, i am making it my purpose to make sure i review them on every rip off report and consumer complaints site i can find, i dont want anyone else to have to deal with these people with out knowing the full facts.

tomkline
to Wales86 #719983

Dear Wales86,

I just read your post.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I would like to change that.

I want you to be satisfied with your interactions with us. We are certainly not perfect, but we strive to satisfy every customer.

While I am out of town today, I would welcome a call or a visit from you on Monday, so that I can help you. I have been with the company 23 years and I have the authority to get things done on your behalf.

Please contact me on my direct dial number 431-6507.

I hope to hear from you, as I would like to help.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Tom Kline

Controller

tomkline
Norfolk, Virginia, United States #706401

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I read your post and wanted to respond.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience with Marvin. I apologize to you.

Please, if you would call me on my direct dial number, 431-6507, I would like to help you, and resolve whatever issues you may have.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,